1. Artipic AB hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software.
2. The Software may only be used by the purchaser and may not be resold, transferred, sublicensed, or transshipped to anyone else.
3. You do not own the Software itself. Artipic AB constitutes and shall remain the sole owner of the Software. The Software is a proprietary product of Artipic AB and is protected by international copyright laws, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws.
4. You may not: attempt to determine the source code for the Software; modify, reprogram, translate, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software; sublicense the Software to anyone else; or allow anyone else to access or execute the Software through time sharing services such as a service bureau. Any attempt to do any of these things will automatically terminate your right to use the Software without notice from Artipic AB.
5. WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". ARTIPIC AB MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, TYPE OF QUALITY OF Software, OR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY COMPUTER OR THEIR KIND OF EQUIPMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK IS ASSUMED BY YOU. NEITHER ARTIPIC AB, NOR ITS EMPLOYEES, DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS.
6. This License Agreement is effective from the first date you use the Software and will remain in force until terminated. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by removing the Software and accompanying materials together with all copies. This License Agreement shall also automatically terminate if you breach any of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. If for any reason your right to use the Software terminates, you must remove and destroy all copies of the Software and any documentation provided to you.
7. This License Agreement may not be modified. If any term of this License Agreement is found unenforceable, the terms shall be interpreted to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Artipic AB disclaims any warranty, representation or promise, which is different from, or in addition to, the representations or promises of this License Agreement.
8. This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the International treaty copyright law.
9. Your use of the Software is an acknowledgement that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
Trial Version of the Software is free. When you purchase the full version of the Software, Artipic AB provides you with an Activation Key. Activation Key is used to turn the trial version to the full version of the Software.
Activation Key is personalized. It is officially provided by Artipic AB to you only. You may not transfer it to anyone else. Passing your key to another person, or using an Activation Key that is not intended for you, violates the License Agreement!
Payments are processed by online payment providers: Paypal (www.paypal.com) and DIBS (www.dibspayment.com).
Withdrawal, refund and disputes on issues with transactions are conducted based on the policies of the payment providers mentioned above.
Artipic AB does not include a shipment fee or any other extra fees to payments.
When handling complaints, Artipic AB follows the Swedish Consumer Purchases Act.
When a complaint is approved, Artipic AB will re-send you a new Activation Key. If this does not solve the issue or you did not order the product at all, Artipic AB will refund you the full payment.